Please read these disclaimer conditions so that your expectations are correct for what you can expect from a Body Code session and what I do .
1. The Emotion Code, as well as the Body Code System, as taught by Dr. Bradley Nelson, (hereinafter called “these methods”), and as practiced by the practitioner , seek to identify and eliminate underlying imbalances by releasing energetic imbalances in the areas of energy, circuitry, pathogens, structure, toxicity, and nutrition. These methods of energy healing promote harmony and balance within, relieving stress and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal. Energy healing such as these methods is widely recognized as a valuable and effective complement to conventional medical care.
2. Releasing trapped emotions, or the correction of any other energetic imbalance using these methods as practiced by the practitioner, is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information received is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider, nor is it meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by any physicians nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them. These methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho-therapeutic or counselling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders.
3. If the practitioner makes any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals, herbal preparations, or any compounds or any other external remedy of any kind, you use or ingest any such at your own risk, with the recommendation that you seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy suggested by the practitioner.
4. In approximately 20% of sessions, the release of trapped emotion(s) or other energy(s) may result in “processing,” where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
5. The practitioner makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness you may have now, nor the prevention of any illness you may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. You further understand that the use of any information you receive is at your own risk.
6. If you have health concerns, you are recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about your health, and that this information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment.
7. You are advised to be self-informed about this work by visiting Dr. Bradley Nelson’s website: www.healerslibrary.com and/or by reading his book The Emotion Code.